Antique & Collectable Show
Kern County Museum, Pioneer Village
3801 Chester Ave. Bakersfield, CA
Dealers: To reserve the same spaces as last year, the completed application and payment must be received NO LATER THAN Sept. 1, 2015
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Friday afternoon set up for venders is available Friday 12 pm - 5 pm.
Contact Mark Bianchi for details or questions 661-323-5150
- All vehicles must be removed from the show area by 8:30 am on Saturday.
- Dealers no packing up until 3:00 pm on Sunday.
- $150.00 for a 12'x15' space
- $175.00 for a 15'x20' space
- $200.00 for a 15'x30' space
larger and multiple spaces available. Food venders add $100.00.
Corporate Commerical Vendors add $50.00
- 8ft tables available at $12 each.
- Two vender Badges for each paid space. Additional Badges are $10.00 each.
- Reserve spaces & tables early, they are on a first come first serve basis.
- Overnight RV parking available.
- The museum reserves the right to relocate exhibitors if necessary.
- Show promoters have the right to remove non-conforming exhibitors.
- Dealers are responsible for any loss or damage of their merchandise.
- Show is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- All exhibitors names must be listed on the application, subletting of spaces is not allowed.
- Dealers spaces will not be held without completed contract / application.
- Payment required in advanced
- No refunds.
For questions call Mark Bianchi at:
(credit cards accepted over the telephone)